Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rehearsal dinner

Brian was pretty adamant that we have a rehearsal dinner. I thought that was just added stress, but as it turns out, this was a crucial night. It was so important to have some time to spend with family before the wedding. The day of we scarcely got to talk to each other. Also, it provided an opportunity for our families to get better acquainted with one another. Plus, the food was to die for. Brian's brothers grilled the steaks and chicken and they were perfection.
After we ate... the room was transformed. Literally!
Practicing :)
Matt spent hours on the basketball hoop. I will be honest. I was frightened as I watched him wrap purple around it. I decided that I didn't care what it looked like and I was not going to look again. I envisioned a terrible eye sore so imagine my surprise when Mark said, "how are you liking the basketball hoop?" I looked up bracing myself and was shocked to find it had turned out beautiful. It was a very nice touch to a simple decor.
We also got a sneak peak into the song our sisters performed which was excellent because it provided me an opportunity to get teary eyed minus spectators and mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment