Monday, March 29, 2010

St. Patty's

Or zebra day... whatever!!!
My sister-in-law Dawnette made Xiana these awesome bows for St. Patrick's day. I was so excited because we had a pot luck play group to go to that day. Unfortunately, that was the day of our house inspections (have a I mentioned we bought a house? no... well I will get around to it soon...) so we didn't get to go. I couldn't resist the bows though so I got Xiana all dressed in green and then we didn't go anywhere. Oh well! At least she didn't get pinched!
That morning I was explaining to her that if you don't wear green then people get to pinch you. Right then I could hear my dad getting out of the shower. I told Xiana, " I don't think Grandpa is wearing any green. He might need to be pinched." I could hear my dad cracking up wheezing with laughter in the bathroom. And Xiana did, indeed, pinch him.
That afternoon Brian too me to Capriottis for lunch which was a true labor of love since he hates the place... but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment