Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring!! ...er, um, I mean... winter!

Xiana and I are very skillful playdo artists. We made fruit!
It looks good enough to eat, don't you think?
We also made all kinds of snakes and then went online to learn about various snakes. She was really interested. I know that she's only 2, but I really need to get her involved in a pre-school. She loves learning so much and she talks about school every day. She says, "remember when I go to preschool and my teacher sing songs and tell me to sit on my chair and we eat snacks and she tell me things." She really misses it. Her day care at UNLV was so involved. They planted a garden, and looked at bugs and learned about different things each week. After life settles down for us a bit, that is one thing that I am going to invest some time into.

So my dad turned the sprinkler system on and, despite the fact that it was maybe 60 degrees, I couldn't resist letting Xiana run through them. It. was. cold. But she had so much fun and given my affinity for water and fond memories of running through freezing cold sprinklers the first chance I got, I simply could not tell her no.
So she ran through the sprinklers, came in, got warm, and changed out her sopping clothes. Then we woke up in the morning and it had snowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment