Monday, March 29, 2010

Doctors

For Brian's bachelor party, they spent the day shooting (my dad included) so Kylee came over to hang out with Xiana. They really do play so nicely together. I rarely have to intervene with the two of them. This day, they played all day long without a single altercation. I was spying on them from the kitchen and saw them taking turns playing doctor. One would lie on the floor and the other would say, "let's take your temperature... oh no! you have a fever. Better give you a flu shot. Let's listen to your heart" and then they would switch. "now I the doctor." It was really cute.
They also did some grocery shopping, cooked some food, vacuumed, and fed their babies while pushing them around in their strollers.
And we had some time for play doe.
Then the party started....
They asked me to watch Sesame St. so I put it on and neither of them watched it. Then they asked for Happy Feet and the same thing happened. I had movies on in every room and they didn't watch any of them. Abotu midway through my bridal shower Xiana came to me and said, "Me and Kylee wanna watch Beauty and the Beast in grandma grandpa's room." I relented even though I assumed it would be like all the rest of the media attempts of the day. I was wrong. This is how they sat for the next 90 minutes crying only once when another kid shut the door to the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment