Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where does she come up with this stuff?!

  • Standing on top of the recliner, Xiana yelled, "loot at me! I a angel!!"
  • I was driving home and there was a lot of traffic and I couldn't understand why. When we got to the light I said, "oh, they light is broken, that's why there's so much traffic." Xiana responded, "stupid light! somebody better fix it!"
  • While I was working on the computer Xiana was fighting with me about who got to sit on the chair. I silently sat down and pulled her on my lap to which she said, "yeah, that perfect me sitting on you yap."
  • There was a rabbit outside and Garrett said, "Xiana, look at the rabbit." She replied, "oh, there's a rabbit. better shoot it!" Garrett, dismayed asked what Brian was teaching her :)
  • Xiana: you wanna hear a funny story? me: sure Xiana: one time, me riding on a dragon's tail and the dragon no like me, and he really mean, and him eat me, and me sad in him mouth.
  • Another funny story: Ekco "Will somebody tell a funny story?" Xiana: "One time, I riding on a shark's tail and me say, hi mom, I riding on a shark's tail."
  • I was explaining to Xiana that all of her cousins from my side and from Brian's side would be at the wedding and she assured me, "and from my side!"
  • Brian was teasing me and the girls when we were going up the mountain (which he pretty much always does) and Eko said, "dad, seriously!" and Xiana said, "yeah dad, serious-me" She got such a laugh that she repeated it.
  • Brian told Xiana that he would give her a piece of chocolate if she spelled her name. I thought that was pretty rude until she immediately spouted off X-I-A-N-A. He had taught her without me knowing. It's my new favorite trick!
  • He also taught her right from left which she gets correct more than half the time :)
  • There was an octagon sign broken and, thanks to Sesame Street, she asked, "what happened that number 8? somebody break it?"
  • There was an "a" falling off of a sign and she said, "what happened the letter a?" I don't know how many letters she can recognize. I should probably investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment