Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Church, Ducks, and Slides

I'm considering doing one of those picture montages where you take a shot every day in the same place and watch as you age.... mine will depict my little family in front of this tree approximately one Sunday a month for the next 9 years. So far I have a pretty decent start! The kids (and Brian) are completely accustomed to me requiring a picture in front of the tree before we leave for church... every time we are in Battle Mountain. But this week it was particularly important to me since my handsome fiance was looking so sharp in his suit!
And this is frame worthy...
After church we went to feed the ducks. I like this shot.... I find it to be quite poetic. When I was a little girl I used to stare at pictures (somewhat like this) and imagine all the different stories that could accompany them. I would create whole lives and dramas and complications for the people imaged in the posters. I find that I don't do that all too often anymore, but if I did and this were one of the pictures I would imagine something very romantic :)
The geese are very aggressive at this pond.
And quite literally bigger than Xiana!

After the duck feeding we walked over to the park. Xiana was holding both mine and Ecko's hands and she said, "this is fun, mom. We having fun." I must agree. We were, indeed, having fun. Sliding down the slide together was also fun. Xiana had to go in the middle because the side slides toss her right over.
Weeeeeeeeee!
Daddy's turn!
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment