Friday, February 12, 2010

Better clean it out!

  • The other morning as I was getting ready for school I heard Xiana telling my dad, "you have hair in your nose! You better clean it out!"
  • The same morning I told her that I was going to work and she said, "no, you going to school." My dad replied, "your mom goes to work at school. She is a teacher. She is a very smart woman." To which Xiana responded, "you a woman mommy?"
  • I told Xiana I couldn't pick her up one day because I was really sick so she, from previous experience concluded, "You sick. I no kiss you."
  • One of her favorite things to do is help grandpa get dressed after work. She goes in his room and plays in his closet. She asked him why he was changing his clothes and he said, "because I want to wear my casual clothes." A minute later he came out wearing a different outfit and she said, "those your casual pants? and that your casual shirt?"
  • Running to the bathroom I said, "I have to pee or I'm going to die." She alarmingly said, "you die?!" figures of speech are no longer safe.
Here she is playing catch... she's getting pretty good.
With her cousin Tyson... they have a love/hate relationship. I think because they're so much alike. They either play together wonderfully... or horribly!
Here we are at Sportsman's with some of her cousins. We spend a significant amount of time in sporting goods stores. So much so that Xiana gets mad when I don't let her see the "animals" at grocery stores. She is convinced there are mounted animals in ALL stores.
I just couldn't resist including this sweet little stockinged outfit. She is a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment