Sunday, July 31, 2016

Ola

Let me tell you a little bit about Ola.... The Andelins generously welcomed ALL of us into their massive and impressive home oasis.  It was wonderful. We had no cell phone service so it forced us to unplug for a few days.  We went on walks, talked and laughed till wee hours of the morning, enjoyed nature, ate delicious food, and basically came home rejuvenated and refreshed.  What a blessing all these lovely ladies are in my life, and especially Jamee for facilitating the luxurious experience. It was so beautiful and peaceful. On Monday, Jamee and I were the last two left, and Mark and Tia kindly welcomed us to their FHE and even played some music for us.  Mark reminded me of my own dad which was tender and sweet.  I loved every minute we were there!



























No comments:

Post a Comment