Sunday, July 31, 2016

I left my heart in... San Francisco!

Next we went to San Francisco. At first I felt a little sad the Brian wasn't with us because he's never been, but the longer we were there, the more I realized he should probably not ever go there.  We went to pier 39 and watched the sea lions for a while. They saw Alcatraz and ate clam chowder and crab cakes. We got ice cream cones and ate them while watching a magician.  I was hoping the kids would get to see more street performers, but I guess you have to go to the wharf for that.  Still, I'm glad they got to experience the pier at least once. I remember loving coming to San Fran as a child.  It was one of my favorite places, and we went there often.  Afterwards we went to Golden Gate park. The kids could have stayed there for five more hours, but we had to drag them home for a late dinner of pizza and off to bed. It was a great day. Argenta attached  herself to Ammon and followed him around all day. It was so cute. She even diffused a melt down with her adorable scolding, "no no Ammon" which he couldn't resist laughing at.


































No comments:

Post a Comment