Monday, December 29, 2014

Xiana Lee

Where do I begin? My little girl turned 7. Those words are simply staggering.  I can't believe that she could possibly be 7. Where does the time go? It's so incredibly fleeting.  This year, like others, was filled with firsts.  She is such a spunky and wonderful child. She's a go getter and lives life so vivaciously with such joy. She truly is an example to me. She mommies her siblings which is, on the one hand so helpful, and on the other hand so annoying.  I have to rein her in from time to time.  For the most part though, her desire to help is an infinite blessing to me.  She's such a natural putting Argenta on her hip and walking around. She's so good with her. It's easy to see what an amazing mother she will one day be. She's naturally on top of things. She has always looked out for those around her.  She delights in her surroundings. She thrives in every environment. She is and always will be my little bundle of joy who once upon a time saved my life.  She's continued doing it ever since. Happy birthday little girl.  Happy birthday.


















No comments:

Post a Comment