Monday, December 1, 2014

First Day of First grade

Ummm, it's pretty hard to articulate how surreal it is to have a first grader.  Time does this crazy thing where it just laps me sometimes.  On the one hand, I feel like I've never been on this earth without her... on the other, like she was born yesterday.  I was worried about her being gone all day long.. not about her, about me! and Kolton! But so far we seem to be doing just fine (although I miss her a lot).  She is thriving in the first grade and reading, boy does this girl read.  On the first week of school they took math aptitude tests.  They said at the end of first grade she should be around a 164.  The first test she scored 191.... Apparently it's not enough that she's a brilliant reader, she's also great at math!



No comments:

Post a Comment