Sunday, December 7, 2014

Besties

Best friends...... Kate became a citizen.  I don't often post about Kate, but she is one of my very best friends.  If you're familiar with Greys Anatomy, she's "my person." I don't know what I'd do without her! This double rainbow is pretty much the most amazing promise.  When my dad was in a coma, my sister was traveling here and was followed by a double rainbow much of the way.  I'm grateful for her as another of my very best friends.
Xiana is so blessed to be surrounded by best friends....like her mommy, it's hard for her to pin down an exact number of "best friends." I think that is one of the most beautiful problems to have.



Daddy is another of my best friends...indeed my BEST.  It's sweet how Kolton has recently taken to calling Brian his, "best bud." Kolton has additionally made his very first best friend, Jacob. They are the sweetest together. They run yelling each other's names and hug. They also have a secret best friends handshake and repeatedly ask where their "best friends" are today.


I hope my children will always consider their siblings their best friends. I've been trying really hard lately to impress upon them how much they will mean to each other throughout their lives (like when they're punching kicking fighting screaming).  I'm so incredibly blessed to consider each of my siblings my longest and closest friends.  When I think about how God gave us these hearts capable of more love than we could ever imagine, I'm so humbled.  I'm beyond grateful for all the "besties" in my little world.





1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. It's so beautiful to have a person!! I love your family so much :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete