Monday, January 6, 2014

Sundays can be exhausting

We put on a church movie and within minutes found this.....I agree... Sundays can be exhausting!

Oh... and I think I forgot to post that we will be an estrogen dominated home in 2014!  I have to admit, I was a tiny bit disappointed when I first found out it was a girl.  I liked the symmetry of two boys and two girls.  But it didn't take but a moment for me to be ecstatic about a baby girl!  Kolton, on the other hand, wasn't as easily comforted.  He insisted that it was a boy.  He also adamantly exclaimed, "Jesus wants it to be a boy." Which we assured him simply couldn't be the case.  Then, in desperation he pointed to my belly and said that it was a baby girl.  Then, pointing to each of my boobs said, "there a big baby boy in there!" Silly little boy.  Now he seems on board and is pretty excited for a baby... even if it has to be a girl.  I'm happy too.  I'm grateful for a new year with new starts and a new baby.  I'm hoping it will be vastly better than last.

No comments:

Post a Comment