Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas

As usual, everyone was spoiled to a ridiculous degree. Kolton got his helicopter, Xiana and Ekco both got their coveted tablets, and Ekco made off with enough loot to get the cosplay she wanted (but didn't end up getting... boy am I relieved we didn't get it). I got a helicopter for Brian too, but he felt to sick to fly it until the following day.  He never left the bed all of Christmas.   It was a quiet Christmas without most of the grand kids due to sickness and custody arrangements.  Again, I hope our children were able to enjoy what, for me, was one of my saddest days in this life.  I'm grateful that at least we've now made it through the first of all the major holidays without dad.  I'm grateful, too, that we had somewhere to stay with kind and generous hosts and excellent food, company, and distractions.  Here's to next year! :0

















No comments:

Post a Comment