Thursday, September 20, 2012

Will power... of which I have none

Every time we go to the museum I tell myself, 'no more pictures, you've taken more pictures than anybody cares to see in a lifetime.' And every time, I try so hard to keep my camera in my bag, but within minutes my fingers start twitching and I make hasty rationalizations, 'they've never done that pose before!  This is Kolton's first time doing... fill in the blank.'  And so, every time I leave with a memory card full of pictures which I then justify that 'I won't use.'  Yeah right.  I may as well just accept that I am a picture monger.  I can't help it.  I love pictures.  I want to chronicle everything my little family does, every day of their lives.  Some day, when they are grown, they will either look back with extreme gratitude, or (and probably more likely) they'll roll their eyes asking, "do we have to look at another picture of us at the museum?"  Either way.  I have a problem.  I do not think this problem will ever be fixed.  So.... enjoy!  Oh, and by the way, don't forget to check out the picture where Kolton is coloring on the plastic wall with a marker for his very first time (perhaps also last for a while judging by his blue and green lips he wore for the rest of the day).












No comments:

Post a Comment