Sunday, September 9, 2012

Farmers

I took the chillins down to farmer's market one evening while Brian was working.  My oh my how the old market has changed... and for once I can't attribute that oh-so-noticeable-difference to perspective... it really has changed.  When I was in my early 20's, farmer's market was THE place to be.  It was where everyone went to do everything except buy produce.  Now... well, now I'm not sure it's the place to go for anybody to do anything... including buy produce.  There were a very limited amount of vendors... as in like 10.  Still, Kolton was more than pleased with his tasty peach, Xiana was delighted to run and jump in her beloved fountains and I?  I was happy to get out of the house, visit my dear husband and... give my kids free ice cream bars from one not so happy vendor that was adamant her declining sales were due to misplaced booths.  Apparently she failed to notice that there were more vendors (approximately 10) than customers.  STill, it made for a pleasant evening with bubble gum, coconut, and cotton candy ice cream bars.  De-lish!




No comments:

Post a Comment