Monday, September 10, 2012

Pony Party

I know that I've said it like a million times, but we are so very fortunate to live across the street from dear friends that just happen to have a farm.  As a result, Xiana got invited to the party of all parties for little girls... a pony party... with real live ponies!!  She almost had to miss it due to a birthday party camping with her cousin, but her daddy had to work.  In my book it was a win win win situation.  I got to teach a valuable lesson about how family comes first even when it's hard, and even when there are really fun alternatives, and she still got to attend the really fun alternative.  She was pretty much beside herself with joy.  She rode this massive horse, and the tiny pony.  She loved them both.  And fortunately, she didn't fall off the massive horse as two other little party goers did.  Luckily there was no harm done to either... though they declined the pony ride:)  It was super fun.  They gave out hats as part of the party favors which were so cute.  Xiana picked out her cute dress.  I tried to talk her out of it due to the bare legs on the ponies, but she wouldn't be persuaded so I gave in.  It worked out just fine.  Sometimes things have a way of doing so when we argue about her attire.  She's right more than I'd like to admit.











No comments:

Post a Comment