Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cheese!

  • When you tell Kolton to say cheese, this is what he does.  It is hysterical!
  • He continues to be a holy terror on two feet, but we love him so much we find it hard to see anything other than endearing in his terrorist ways.
  • He has arrived at the tantrum stage.  It's not the most fun I've ever had.... but it's also not the least.  He's pretty funny when he really gets going.
  • He says: byeeeeeeee, tickle tickle tickle, bumpa (grandpa/grandma only to be yelled or exaggerated), AMEN!!! (also only to be yelled) Nana (Xiana) Eh-oh (Ekco) Hi, and everything formerly mentioned on this blog.
  • He understands EVERYTHING you say.  He does, however, have selective hearing.
  • He is all hands, all the time.
  • He thinks everything he can get his hands on is a ball.  He swings about 10 times before he launches it. It's a tiny bit frightening because you never know quite when he's going to release.
  • He still prefers men to women. 
  • He snuggles... quickly... but sweetly.
  • Every time I pick him up from the gym day care they tell me he is so smart.  I tend to agree.
  • He loves tomatoes and picks them off the vines and eats and eats and eats them.
  • He throws food... a lot.
  • He's a bit of a bully, but without guile.
  • He is non stop never a dull moment fun.
  • We straightened Xiana's hair for church one day and couldn't believe how long it is... it's long!
  • She is LOVING preschool and primary.
  • She knows 6 articles of faith by heart.
  • She is learning how to spell words.... it's astonishing.
  • She spends her days on her head... She can almost do a cartwheel.
  • She is sassy, bossy, and smart.  We like her like that.
  • The other day there was a lightening storm and she asked me what lightening looked at.  I was shocked and asked, "you've never seen lightening before?" "Only on the chip bag," she replied. I was very confused until she explained that there was lightening on the Dorito's bag... hilarious!
  • One day she confidently told me, "daddy told me I can't kick him between the legs because he has pearls."  Funny funny girl.
  • She is so good.  I don't know what I've ever done in my life to ever deserve these kids.  They are more.   



No comments:

Post a Comment