Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The living room aka the den

I know I already said this, but it is so strange to look at these pics and remember how different this house was a few short months ago. Everybody has commented on how impressed they are with how fast we are doing it, but I'm not going to lie, it feels like a lifetime. The inside is 90% done and the outside is also coming right along. Brian has done wonders with the yard and finished the massive fence this week. Once we finish the siding and painting outside, there will only be small projects left. I guess when I look at it this way... we have come a long way. At any rate, this room is massive which is great. Initially we thought we could get away with one couch in here. We were wrong. Brian reminds me every day that we need a much bigger television. I hate to admit it, but he's right. Oh well, something that will just have to go on the back burner. Right now we are planning on getting new windows in the whole house so that takes priority. From this...
To this...
And this...
From this...
to this... (yes there is a tent set up in our living room. why? you ask. Because there is plenty of room!
and this...
From this...
to this...
voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment