Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm pretty sure that I don't have enough pictures of Xiana...

For Garrett's birthday we went to sushi at a place that just happened to be right next to ChuckECheese so... we made a little pit stop before we went home. Here is Xiana driving Bob around town.
The kids at Brian's house last week when he had an impromptu BBQ. The food was delicious and the company was great!

Garrett requested a pie instead of cake this year which I found to be thoroughly disappointing as I hate the seeds in berries. I tried to get Xiana on my team and regularly told her how sad it was that we weren't having birthday cake. In the end though, I think she's sold on the pie idea!
She loved it!
Yesterday Xiana came up to me and said, "mommy back hurt" and proceeded to rub my back (I'm really trying to teach her) after which she said, "mommy back feel better!" Later she pulled a leaf off of the plant and held it like a microphone while she sang her abc's. That kid is a riot! Today I was bonking her with a balloon and she got a very serious expression on her face and said, "hey, be nice!" Words to live by I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment