Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tahoe Tahoe Tahoe!!!!

I know a little while ago I promised to stop writing about babies and fountains.....but....
So we have been lucky enough to enjoy a summer of fun and gone to Tahoe lots and lots. A few of the trips were picture free, but here are some from 2 of our many adventures. We went to the lake on am impromptu trip last Sat. which resulted in me dancing around the kitchen as I packed lunches. The only thing better than a trip to Tahoe is a surprise one!


Brian buried Xiana in the sand...in her wet clothes!
While mommy was talking to Kate, Xiana decided that she was ready for another swim.... so Brian took her and only got her moderately wet. In the end it didn't matter because right before we left she insisted on going for one last swim. I changed her again and we went for a last dip. She is a smart girl. It was wonderful.
Here we are with Larissa's in-laws. They go every Tuesday because they are also smart.

Xiana taking a nap on grandma. Her face is covered in chocolate because she refused to eat the m&m cookies....she would only eat the m&m's out resulting in a big mess. I'm glad grandma was there to be a crib because it enabled Garrett and I to head out for another trip to the bouies (sp?).
I tried to capture the amazing-ness that is the drive to Tahoe...but as I've mentioned before...no pictures will ever do Tahoe justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment