Wednesday, August 26, 2009

She Swims...and Other Adeventures

Xiana is fearless! When we go to the lake she gets her water wings on and then walks solo into the water until she can no longer touch and then swims around in delight!
Garrett came with us several times this summer.... home sweet home!
The only problem is that she sticks her mouth in the water a lot... and when I reprimand her she says, "I blowing bubbles mommy" and then blows bubbles to reinforce her scam.

I'm sure many of you have seen this picture on face book, but I love it! I know it looks like she is WAY up there, but she's not as high as she looks. And even if she is, she is a thrill seeker and I want to cultivate that particular characteristic :)
We went over to this little cove at Zepher and seriously had a photo shoot :)
I love this picture which is the product of Brian balancing my camera on a rock and then hopping on over... pretty good!
I didn't notice at first, but you can see the shell in the air if you look really close.
Okay, so last blog I said that I would revisit my shooting escapades and now, I will! So this is a picture of me shooting (actually I am only pretending to shoot for the picture :) We went out in the hills behind my parent's house to shoot clay pigeons. I have done this a few times in my life like 10 yrs ago but without any success. I had no hopes of shooting anything and thought I would be pretty amazing if I shot even one "bird" (hunter lingo) hehehe. It turns out I am really awesome, that or I have an incredible teacher because I shot like 10 clay pigeons and 6 in a row! It was really fun!! It would have been fun anyway, but it was so-much-more-extra-awesome to actually hit something!
Here is Xiana with her crazy hair and please note the ear plugs in her ears and the guns next to her. She looks like a hillbilly in training (which she most certainly is not!) Still, I find this picture to be hilarious.
And finally, here Xiana is at Chuck E Cheese riding a horsie. The pizza sucks, but the games are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment