Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Disney House

Okay, so all I have to say is forget about Disneyland when you live in the general vicinity of the Tolmans.....seriously! Xiana and I have been the fortunate recipients of several play dates at this magical abode. The play room occupies roughly every toy ever known to mankind (or childkind) and the backyard consists of trampoline, a small junkyard of kids automobiles, a swing (that can be very dangerous so watch out) and a little pool. Needless to say, Xiana has found her heaven on earth, her oyster, her bliss. And.... fortunately for her (but more fortunately for me) Kate has agreed to watch Xiana for me whilst I rejoin the working forces. This means that Xiana will get to play at the Disney house every week!!! I am so filled with gratitude.
Just hanging in the chair.
The only thing that can accentuate the joys of a trampoline is a sprinkler... check check
Xiana and Charlie play so nice together. Here they are dumping buckets of water over their heads repeatedly. The other day Xiana was talking about Charlie and she said, "Charlie fen" so I asked "Charlie friend?" "No!" she said, "Charlie friend!"


See what I mean about the automobiles....the kids couldn't even fight over whose turn it was!
This is one of Xiana's favorite. She calls it "my puter mommy"
3 swimming beauties
"trampoyene"

No comments:

Post a Comment