Monday, May 11, 2009

The bottom lip

As many of you know, Xiana mastered the pouty bottom lip before we even left the hospital. Here is is in full effect. Notice how she immediately switches to a giggling child. She knows just how to use that lower lip. It's as if she was given very specific instructions on how why and when to use that tool of manipulation. Unfortunately, it often does the trick (whatever trick it is aimed at) because it is so darn cute. Another little trick Xiana did this week was after she bit me I told her to go to time out. So....she skipped there. That's right, she skipped and then looked over her should repeatedly with an expression on her face that said, "okay lady, am I done yet?" I really tried not to laugh, but to no avail. I'm pretty sure that time out experience was utterly useless in breaking her of the bad biting habit. Oh well, better luck next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment