Sunday, January 18, 2015

Piano

The magic of Christmas this year in our home came in the form of Brian working around the clock to sand and refinish a piano. Xiana asked Santa for a keyboard, but after looking at them (they were cheap and $100) I thought a piano would be better. I started looking on craigslist and found this one for $200.  I asked if they'd sell it to me for $100, and they readily agreed.  I didn't realize Brian was going to be on board with the major project and planned on painting it.  Instead, from the gate Brian took it over and did it right!  I would never have been able to do what he did, and the final product exceeded my wildest dreams. It is beautiful!! He literally spent so much time on it... We thought this could be Xiana's last believing in Santa Christmas, and this magical gift didn't disappoint! We put the Santa pictures on the wall above its new place in our home to make it a year round Christmas corner.











No comments:

Post a Comment