Saturday, January 3, 2015

Animal Kingdom

We went to Animal Kingdom with the Tolmans while Brian was hunting. It was a blast, but it was crowwwwwded!! and exhausting. It was a little disappointing that I didn't get to ride a single roller coaster due to the insane lines, but the kids got to do so many fun things. They watched shows, rode every kiddie ride in the place, and ate silly amounts of sugar.  They pet sting rays, and Argenta had her first sucker.  It was a 24 hour trip... almost literally....but well worth it. I looked at is as an investment ensuring that I have roller coaster partners in the future.  Later, when Brian asked the kids what their favorite part was Kolton said, "the roller coaster because it made my tummy and my willy tickle." Oh no! I got to ride a few spinning rides with my girl, and that was pretty awesome. It was fun... but by the time we got home (3 am) I was tired.  Kate and I decided next time, we's leave the kids home and ride coasters galore... as soon as this little baby weans herself!


























No comments:

Post a Comment