Sunday, December 30, 2012

family pics

We ran outside in the freezing cold accompanied by my sister in law and snapped some photos.  For a 10 minute photo shoot, I'm pleased with the results.  My other friend is editing one of them so that I can blow it up and replace our ancient family photo.  Then we set the timer on my father in-law's camera and got a shot of the whole group.  When Jenn and I went to put his pictures on the computer to share with everyone, it suddenly disappeared.  We were panic stricken trying to look for it without anyone realizing it.  Finally, we were too desperate to be able to hide our fears.  Kevin teased us appropriately, but we were genuinely afraid.  Kevin asked if Kolton had put it in his jammies (it didn't take anyone long to discover that he is a non-stop full of mischief sneaky, crazy, hand full of a little boy). I assured him the Kolton hadn't touched the computer.  We took the chair apart and had the whole house in a frenzy.  Brian again asked, are you sure Kolton doesn't have it?  It seemed absurd which I stated for a second time... just as Brian pulled the sd card out of Kolton's jammies... what a little turkey!  All was not lost.  It was a great relief. 









No comments:

Post a Comment