Friday, March 4, 2011

Glitter!

While cleaning out the closet my dad came across a little activity box which he placed on the counter. Xiana eyeballed it for a week or so before she persuaded Grandma to get it out and "make" with her. My mom said that she figured it out quickly and actually showed her how to use the tools to make the butterflies and flowers. She then sprinkled everything (including the table, chairs, and floor) with glitter. She was so proud of her little bouquet and it turned out darling.
Plus, my mom said that it occupied a good portion of her time that day which is a win win. Anything that will capture Xiana's attention for a while is great! When we returned to their house for dinner that night Xiana was extremely proud to show her daddy what she had created. It's such a relief knowing that she is in such good hands while I'm at work. I am a lucky mommy to get to work and still know that Xiana is being stimulated and provided for!

No comments:

Post a Comment