Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cousins

Cousins sure do make life fun. I know I've said this about a trillion times, but it is WONDERFUL to have so many cousins close for Xiana. My family is oh so spread out so having cousins (via Brian's clan) close is awesome. Hunter had a wrestling tournament at Reed so the kids and parents showed their support by playing all the live long day. There was minimal grumbling and a great deal of playing outside :)
And little Harlee who has never been very little and continues to not be little (keep in mind she is exactly two years younger than Xiana) is a walking machine. She was trapped in her stroller for much of the day and when we offered to take her across the street for snacks she was beyond enthusiastic.
She frolicked in the grass and Xiana didn't shy away from being her older wiser tour guide.
Later, back at the ranch Xiana and Ekco put on a star performance for us. Gotta love that karaoke machine! And yes, I do realize that every picture in my house looks like a mess... I swear it is almost always clean. Apparently I get to choose, camera or cleaning:0 Also, nevermind the pjs and sticker on her head, it's only afternoon by this time.
Ekco continues to dazzle us with her fabulous voice. We also went to the movies, went out to lunch, dinner, and went to church: a fun and busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment