Sunday, February 12, 2017

Argenta Jade

Argenta continues to grow.  She has so much language, and she's fairly certain she's the boss.  My brother claims the youngest holds the rest of the family hostage.   I'm beginning to agree.

  • While changing her diaper one day, she was bobbing her head and said, "my head dancing." Then she started bouncing her bum and said, "my booty dancing."
  • She picks more tomatoes out of the garden than anybody else. She's ruined just about every shirt she has eating them and dripping their juices down her front. She told me, "mommy put sand on my mato (salt)"
  • In the bathtub, she lays on her stomach and says, "I swimming! I a big dolphin!" and then in a high pitched voice, "I a baby dolphin." 
  • She has the cutest little high pitched raspy voice.  People comment on it wherever we go!  There's a woman who babysits for me, and her mom always asks her to put Argenta on the phone because she loves her voice. 
  • I couldn't find my brush one day. Weeks later, when she was goofing off in my room she said, "mommy you find your brush?! It's upstairs!"
  • She told me one day, "mommy I have your eyes... you want them back?"
  • Brian was getting dressed one morning after she had climbed into our bed. She said, "daddy your butt needs a haircut." hahahah
  • One day while my mom was watching her, she disappeared, and later my mom found her asleep in her bed.  When I got home from work she said, "good morning mommy." I asked if she took a nap and she said, "yes, grandma yet (let) me."
  • One of her best friends moved to Idaho. The next week she said, "Mom, I have a drate (great) idea! Maybe we can go to Idaho today!"
  • I was yelling at her for something and said, "do you know what that means?" She replied, "kind I have not feeling what that means... it means to sit."
  • She's OBSESSED with lipstick "yipstick" and puts it on all day. She started off with about 12 lip glosses... they pop up from time to time, but she's mostly lost them. She finds chapsticks and glosses everywhere and quickly commandeers them. 
  • She came running out of her room yelling, "superman to the yescue (rescue) I yunning (running) fast!" I kind of hope she never masters her r's.
  • In Sacrament she was pointing out all her friends, "Eva is here! and Mabel is here! and Afton is here! and that's my singing teacher!!  I know so much people here." Later, while they were passing the sacrament she asked Nic really loudly, "are you fat?!"
  • While driving through some thick fog she said, "I wanna swim in the fog!
  • She wrapped a blanket around her neck, marched into the living room and said, "I'm Elsa, so of course Anna broked-ed my feelings."
  • She told me the other night, "mom, I'm seriousy seriousy seriousy hundy (hungry)"






No comments:

Post a Comment