Sunday, March 22, 2015

Salon party meets volcano party

Sometimes I like to pretend as if I'm one of those has it completely together so fun and cool moms.  It's not very often because I'm typically hyperventilating at the mess that is emerging right before my eyes.  But... when I do play the card, I'm all in!  So, we had a two day volcano party for Kolton and a four hour salon party for Xiana.  We got it all out of our system and only felt slightly guilty sending ALL the guest home with semi-permanent body glitter and paint.  It really was a lot of fun, and, though the volcano eruption was anticlimactic at best, the glitter tattoos were beyond my imagination.  We even let Argenta in on the action. It was a pretty awesome way to spend part of our winter break!




























No comments:

Post a Comment