Wednesday, August 1, 2012

babies, babies, babies....


There were four of us pregnant last year... four great friends all due within a few months of one another.  We joked about having a joint birthday party for the four little ones.  And then that joking became a plan of action.  Karina made these darling matching outfits, Joyce put together the decorations and mickey mouse cupcakes, Kate volunteered her house and water slide, and I showed up.  I say that it jest, but it's actually true.  I've been teaching Mon-Thursday from noon to 7:30 which leaves me little time for anything else.  My one contribution was cupcakes (granted they were divine, but my one contribution nevertheless).  I'm grateful I have these women in my life.  I'm grateful for their generosity, their inclusion, and their friendship.  This night was such fun.  We had desserts galore and lots of water fun.  The babies were absolutely and utterly adorable and loved their little cakes.  The party was well attended and much fun.























When we got home I had to snap a shot of Xiana carrying Kolton around.  We see this approximately 55 times per day, but I never get tired of it.  I think it's absolutely hysterical to see her dragging an unwilling-almost-the-same-size-as-her-baby around.  It always makes me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment