Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Visits from Family

I don't know how I spaced it, but when we took Cami's kids out shooting, I didn't have my camera!!!  We had a wonderful, albeit short, visit with her and her family.  We went shooting, to the buffet, and hung out.  A few weeks later, Larissa and her family came to visit.  We went four-wheeling (which despite what the pictures depict, Kolton doesn't love.. he gets a little afraid.) Branden was the main four-wheeler for sure.  It was another very quick visit.  We went to Tahoe, out to dinner, and visited.  Nicole spent both nights at our house and only got sick in the night once:)  I didn't see Xiana for either visit. 




Kolton pretty much just runs away from us non stop no matter where we are.  He doesn't even bother to look to see if anyone is following him!

No comments:

Post a Comment