Thursday, April 19, 2012

Baby time

Note to self: beautiful days + park = sunburned baby.  I must not forget this one again.  I've burned this baby twice now... the only two nice days of the year.  I am not used to worrying about sunscreen for an impromptu trip to the park, but the diaper bag is packed so from now on... bring on the sun repellent.  Sliding is a wonderfully joyous thing the beauty of which is not lost on Kolton.  He spent much of the day sliding, then climbing up, then sliding some more.  This little man is fearless and I dare say may spend some of his life in the emergency room.  He loves to slide and swing.... over and over and over again. 
Charlie would love to have a brother.  He'll borrow Kolton when we let him.  He's so sweet and tender with him.
Weeeeeee
oops, "mom, I can't get Kolton off the slide!!!!"
And finally, baby time.  Seriously... summer it's on!!!!!
"But we're trapped... let us out!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment