Friday, October 14, 2016

Friendship

I'm so grateful for my friends! Our stake and ward split, and it was particularly challenging for me. It was much much harder than I thought it would be! I'm reminded of the song, "Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold." How true that is.  Now that we have transitioned more fully, I can see the great blessings in expanding my list of friends, but I also see the importance of continuing to nourish the old. 

Also, I see ever more clearly what I always attempt to teach my children.  My best friend is my husband, and my siblings are my closest friends too.  As my children spend time with each other and grow and learn, I hope they will always see the value of friends, but cherish most each other!








No comments:

Post a Comment