Thursday, August 27, 2015

Home Sweet Home

After my fabulous girls weekend, I came home to husband gardening. It made me feel so grateful for this sweet slice of life I have.


  • So this little baby of ours is not so little anymore. She is fully weaned from formula (although she still loves her bottles with milk... our first! )
  • She loves chocolate, but doesn't like ice cream.
  • She says, mama, mommy, mom, dad, dada, daddy, gramma, no, nose, eyes, I, me, my, mine, knock knock (and knocks with her tiny little fist), mouth, baby, my baby, dance, dog, kitty, bear, hair, auna (Xiana), bite, eat, ball, wawa (water), dink, (drink), night night, I want, uh oh, and she understands everything we say.
  • She loves babies and carries them around with her little arms around their necks all day long.
  • She loves her siblings and hugs and wrestles them all the time
  • She is a climber!! She gets to the top of the playhouse about 5 times an hour! scary!
  • She is a little stinker when it comes to food, but she loves tomatoes and regularly picks them out of the garden and eats them all day.





  • Little miss Xiana is loving the second grade so far. 
  • She has lost five teeth!! The forgetful toothfairy has not been very consistent.
  • She chopped her hair off before school and looks much older (pictures in another post)
  • She seems more grown up every day.
  • She asked me to brush her hair dry. She loves to have big hair!
  • She is a huge helper around here!












  • Kolton is my little buddy around the house.  
  • He loves to go to the museum and will be starting a co-op preschool next week.
  • On Sunday I sprayed him with dad's cologne and he said, "when we get to church dad will say, 'did you use my pimp juice?'"
  • Recently I overheard him tell Xiana, "good thing your underwear was on when they came to to the door so they didn't see your willy." She exclaimed, "I don't have a willy!" He insisted, "yes you do, then how do you pee? Mom!! Does Xiana have a willy?" I explained that she did not and told him about boys and girls private parts to which he asked, "so girls pee out their poopers?"
  • One night while wrestling with his dad he yelled, "stink breath, ahhhhh!" and breathed in Brian's face like it was a weapon. Where does he come up with this stuff?!













No comments:

Post a Comment