Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Chuck E Cheese

I have a love hate relationship with Chuck E Cheese.  I love how much my kids love it; I love how diverse the games are for a variety of ages; I love that there is almost nothing there that they can't do by themselves; I love the songs and stage production.  I hate the germs; I hate the food; and I hate how expensive it is!  As such, we go approximately once a year.  This year, we went twice... in one week.  Go figure. The kids were pretty much in heaven, and Argenta is a quick learner.  Kolton found a zombie killing game that he planted himself in front of for about 3 hours. He got so good at it that one token would last 10 minutes!!  Ekco and Xiana spent their tokens trying to win as many coupons as possible. I'm grateful the little ones don't understand the connection yet.  Xiana also played every picture making game there!














No comments:

Post a Comment