Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tahoe

I wasn't sure how much Tahoe I'd get to see this summer with a newborn baby who needed shade.  But I bought this shade tent (best investment ever) and managed to make it up as much if not more than usual. Without fail, every summer, my first trip up to the lake reminds me how unequivocally blessed I am. There's nothing like the view, the hot sand butted up to the freezing, crisp lake, my kiddos loving every second of it, the knowledge that, like me, my babies will grow up believing (knowing) Tahoe belongs to them, capturing something spectacular, something that you don't have to wait to understand the significance... you can feel it...right then... right there... nobody every has to tell you that this is what life is all about... even Argenta, at 2 months... already knows.









Kolton walked over to me like this and said, "well of course I'm Ali!" ha! that kid is a riot!


No comments:

Post a Comment