Sunday, June 9, 2013

Women's Conference

I had the most fortunate opportunity to go to Women's Conference with my sisters and mom.  It was spectacular!  It was spiritually uplifting, entertaining, fun, and, best of all, kid free!  Brian took one for the team and kept the kids for an entire 5 days!  We went to two days of conference, out to dinner and out for pedicures, went swimming at my cousin's house, and then Cami took me to one of my life dreams, Les Miserables...(not the movie:).  It truly was an amazing experience.  I came back feeling rejuvenated, uplifted, and loving my family.  I missed the kids so much that it only took me a day or two before I felt like I needed another break :) Just kidding... it really was just what the doctor ordered.  The speakers were funny, intelligent, and the musicians talented.  One of the performers got a standing ovation and all were delightful.  I am so grateful I got to experience this and hope to make it a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment