Saturday, June 15, 2013

Family fun

My brother and sister in law kindly brought over their retired swing set.  My kids are just the right size for it and I believe they thought it was Christmas around these parts.  They've been playing on it ever since.
We had a star system going to try to help us remember morning and evening prayer and nightly scripture study.  The prize was an FHE bowling.  Well, they earned it about a month before we actually went.... next prize up? Chuck E Cheese!  I love these little ramps. They make little kids much more fun in the bowling alley.
These kids are hula hooping fools.  Every three seconds one, the other, or both are squealing, "watch me!"  It's pretty cute.  Kolton can get it around his body about three times with sheer throw power.  Xiana has become a master.  She can hula hoop for a long time.  It's stinking cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment