Monday, April 1, 2013

Jelly Belly Factory

Like the maniac that I am, I ventured to California on a solo mission with the kids.  In my mind, I envisioned the joy on their faces at the jelly belly factory.  The last part wasn't so far fetched, but the drive to get there was borderline unbearable.  Then... on the way home I discovered just how comfortable the drive there had been, but that's a different story.  The kids were great at the factory.  I couldn't have done it without the stroller.  Kolton is seriously insane!  Xiana was utterly impressed with the portraits made of jelly beans and the machinery, not so much with the free samples.  Kolton was utterly impressed with the free samples, not so much with anything else.  It's a fun little tour and was great to break up our trip. from there it was several more hours to my brother's house.  Of course, that was the leg of the trip that Kolton decided to scream at the top of his lungs.  The traffic was among the most intense I've ever been in, and you have to switch freeways a bazillion times, but we finally arrived safe and sound.  Both of the kids were grateful to arrive, but none so much as their mommy.










1 comment:

  1. We just watched a documentary in the guys who created J Belly's. I want to take the kiddos sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete