Sunday, October 28, 2012

Take 2

Okay, so the top picture is not as the patch... but isn't it darling how my baby boy is pushing a pink stroller with his "baby" or in other words transformer inside? Priceless I tell you.  Almost as priceless as all these wonderful pictures.  Bare with me folks, it's going to be a pumpkin patch picture explosion.  Just like with all things in my life, I find it utterly impossible to leave somewhere without 15 pictures that are too adorable to get lost in the computer storage of the world.  Therefore, they make it here... and eventually into my blog book.  So.... let the pumpkin patch pictures speak for themselves. 



Oh yeah... and a slide! :)

Ahhhh, and a pony.... a very friendly pony that Kolton adores.



Look at what a little community they are developing.  They are simultaneously learning about farming and cooperation.



And how to ride a bike... or at least how to be pushed in one.



Kolton loves feeding the goats, and Xiana is substantially less afraid this year.  They feed them, firs the food they buy, then the hay off of the ground, then the grass they pick from across the trail.... smart little able bodied children that they are.


Story time!  or jail... I guess it all depends on your perspective.

I really love this picture.  I think they are adorable little friends.

Every time Natalie starts the tractor Kolton comes running.  He thinks it's his own personal ride.  Natalie has been so kind to let him hop aboard.... seriously, the end of the month I'll need to leave her a 20 to cover all of his hay rides :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment