Monday, February 27, 2012

V Day

I think I had the cutest Valentines ever!  Brian had night school so my two little Valentines accompanied me to a party, dinner at Port of Subs, and Young Women.  They also helped me make a whole lot of cookies.  Xiana is so darling in her impromptu Valentine outfit.  It seems we always find clothes we never noticed when we look for a theme outfit!
We did the mailboxes like last year where we left little Valentines for each other.  I would not call it a wild success like last year... perhaps I need to market it better.
Seriously... they are too much sometimes.
At the Valentine's party, Kolton was a complete scavenger.  He crawled from blanket to blanket stealing sandwiches, cookies, and suckers.  Before we left he had to be completely stripped... he was covered in frosting and sticky from head to toe!
The kids played a game of red light green light which stole the show.
These are my love reject photos that I couldn't bare to dismiss entirely!
We got a lot of loot!  Brian and I got to go out earlier in the week to celebrate and our table was covered with Valentines.  I'd say we felt loved.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment