Friday, November 5, 2010

Life through Xiana's eyes

  • On her birthday I let Xiana run wild with my camera for a while. This is what she sees.... minus the 500 pictures of every single item in our house.

Dad cooking dinner...
Mom cutting vegetables...
Her own transvestite make-up-ed face...
glitter lips...
And mommy laying on the floor.

  • She has gotten to be an incredible story teller. She often begins with "my daddy tells stories about a galaxy far far away."
  • Once while adjusting my mirror and holding a cup while driving Xiana exclaimed, "this car can drive by itself!"
  • Brian regularly complains that he isn't going to make it. One night Xiana said, "if my daddy dies we'll have to buy a new one."
  • She proudly pronounced, "everybody needs me!"
  • In her prayers one night she said, "please bless my babies to sleep."
  • I've heard her countless times telling people that "when we die we go live with Jesus and Heavenly Father."
  • She asked, "Is Jesus in our ward?"
  • Her one to one correspondence is amazing.... but she's taken it one step further. Now, compliments of Dora, she counts everything in Spanish!
  • One morning while driving to my parents after a particularly late night she asked, "mommy, are you happy?" "yes," I replied, "are you?" "No! I'm too sleepy to be happy."
  • I had a wallet photo sitting on the desk and she asked if she could play with it. I said sure and then noticing the picture mentioned that I should put it on the wall. She said she would do it for me and I laughed explaining that I would put a bigger one up on the wall. She said, "oh, let me just zoom it out for you... zooooom!"
  • At the pumpkin patch there was a petting zoo and Xiana said, "I think that goat farted a stinky fart."
  • One day I was mad at her for something and I angrily asked, "what are you doing?!" She promptly replied, "not making a good choice."
  • One night I caught her with her hand in the toilet and freaked. I yelled and told her to never do that again. A fem minutes later Brian asked if I even bothered to question why she did it. I hadn't. She explained, " I was counting my poops."

No comments:

Post a Comment