Friday, November 19, 2010

First road trip in our new car!

Our first road trip in our new car was to.... drum roll please..... BATTLE MOUNTAIN! Shocked? I know, it is rather shocking. Still, this beautiful buck thought it was very exciting. Actually, Brian and I went on a very unsuccessful duck hunt and suddenly looked over to this....
Apparently Xiana likes the new car because she slept on the way there and back. Plus, she has graduated to ear phones.... tear... it's hard to believe she's growing up so fast. It feels like just yesterday she was babbling to her baby Einstein while I painted her little finger nails. Though, I guess in some respects I get to keep her a baby forever since she still weighs about the same as in my fond memories :)
I know I have a lot of these pics in front of the tree. But you should all know... this one was extraordinarily coerced. Therefore it's worth more because it took a lot of work to make it happen... and it's raining! I love having a family picture before church on Sundays. Plus, over the last year we have seen some serious recorded growth of that tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment