Sunday, June 28, 2009

I know I know I know

You're all sick and tired about hearing my talk about how fountains and how much Xiana loves them...but...this is our life! So please bear with me while I post yet another blog about fountains. I promise to make it brief. Here is Xiana with her new bff Tristin. We met them up at the fountains where Xiana (as is expected) ran and screamed and jumped in face first to the frigid water.

Like mother like daughter!
Here she is after we went to the movie Up which was wonderful. She is in clothes, it is raining outside, and she doesn't care at all! In this pic she is playing london bridge is falling down.
These fountains were at a bday party we went to. Again, notice that she has been stripped down to her shirt and diaper in order to dive in so to say!
I guess I'm not the best example seeing as I also am fully dressed getting soaking wet in the fountains!
This is her expression while in the water. She tells me every day "more water, more swimming, more suit"
And here she is reading her library book in her chair. She is painstaking about making all of us acknowledge that it is HERS! The library out here is really wonderful and we are going to go to story time next week.
This girl spent almost an hour swinging the other day. At least she's obsessed with more than just water.
She jumped and jumped and jumped in this bounce house....right through nap time!
I just had to include this pic in one of her oh so adorable suits.... thank goodness she has so many because she certainly uses them :)
And that is all I will write about fountains.... I promise to do my best to think of something other than our water escapades to write about sometime soon. But... you know we do have one track minds!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, posts about tiny children who love fountains are AWESOME and there should be more.

    LOVE Xiana's facial expressions and her new friend's swimsuit/tutu combination.

    Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete