Sunday, August 28, 2016

April life

April was much like other months.  We had friends over, we went to the park, we hung out at my mom's.  Argenta gave up the bottle (finally!) and we went to our first ever family movie in 3d no less.... we saw The Jungle Book and everyone, including Argenta, loved it and lasted the whole movie! UNR campus was beautiful with spring all around and baby geese and ducks all over campus often warranting goose attacks on friendly students trying to take pictures.  Xiana got a new bike, graduating from her old, too small one.  These pictures depict our life, the daily ins and outs.  Life can be hectic or overwhelming or boring, but no matter what, each season is anticipated, and over before we know it. I'm grateful for this life.  I'm grateful for my kids. I'm grateful for Brian.







































No comments:

Post a Comment