Saturday, July 26, 2014

Last Day of School

Xiana on her last day of school didn't look all that different than on her first.  She's several inches taller, but the real growth is undetectable in appearance alone. She's academically more mature, but even more than that, she's grown in character so much.  She's a great problem solver, she helps with her siblings, she is perceptive to people's feelings and needs, she is diplomatic in her dealings with friends, family, and strangers.  She continues to be incredibly outgoing.  I'm grateful she doesn't seem to have lost her trusting nature.  I hope that life won't squelch that disposition as she experiences more.  I'm so proud of her.  Words can't express what this little girl means to me or how important she is in my life.  I have always known, and still know that she saved my life... she is my life...I'm so very proud of this girl I call mine!



















No comments:

Post a Comment