Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kolton turns the big 3!

I was really worried that Kolton would feel neglected celebrating his 3rd birthday less than two weeks after the arrival of his baby sister.  I worried in vain because everything was a success.  He made out like a bandit in all things weapon, and had a fun boy party to boot!  He was very spoiled and very happy.  I'm so grateful for my little Kolton. He frustrates me to no end with his busy personality and seek and destroy missions, but my life couldn't be complete without him in it.  He is all boy, through and through, but he also possesses such a sweet disposition and willingness to cuddle, kiss, and love.  Like his daddy, he has a tough exterior with a surprisingly sensitive interior.  He has fully embraced his terrible threes, so he makes life much more interesting.  He's been nothing but inquisitive and kind towards his new baby sister (wish I could say the same towards his bigger sister) and continues to surprise me with his thoughtfulness, intelligence, and perception.  He's so very social and loves to play with other kids.  He scarcely cares who they are. His favorite things are shooting, wrestling, fighting, digging, building with legos and blocks, and watching movies.  He also loves to be read to, play games, and go to Julie Ann's (grandma's) house. He can go from cheerful to melt down in under a second, but he's stinking cute either way.  Happy birthday little boy.  You make my life more interesting, happier, and more fulfilling than it could ever be without you!















No comments:

Post a Comment