Sunday, October 13, 2013

Play doh

I'm desperately behind in this old blog, and my children have been reading blog books of years past religiously this week forcing me to recognize this is an important thing for them.  So, with the stack of never ending essays to grade, appointments, meetings, gymnastics, callings, and otherwise harried life, I'm going to blast through several posts with a caption and a bajillion pictures in an effort to catch up.  I don't want my blog to become so daunting that it's no longer something I'm grateful for.  So... here's homemade play doh.  Time it took for the kids to convince me that they absolutely had to have homemade play doh... store bought play doh simply wouldn't do= 2 weeks.
Time it took me to prep the play doh in separate color bowls= 20 minutes
Time it took me to make play doh and massage colors in for even texture= 40 minutes
Time it took me to clean up the salty mixture from every bowl and surface of my kitchen= 30 minutes
Time the kids played with new homemade play doh= 15 minutes
Time it will take next time to convince me to make home made play doh........?





No comments:

Post a Comment